Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Jesus Christ, the way things are going they're going to crucify me!

I am often angered by the attempts of some "Christians" to force their views and beliefs on me and my Country. I would not expect to watch my fellow countrymen sit by and watch while fundmentalist Moslams took control of all of the high Government offices, nor would I expect to watch as they allowed Shinto Buddisim to become the State Religion. But I am watching them sit with closed mouths and clasped hands in fear of being labeled "Anti Christian" while Fundamentlist Christians take control of the United States Government.
Wake up people, being a Patriot means protecting the Nation from ALL ENEMYS both foriegn and domestic, protecting Liberty from being supplanted by Christ, Madonna, Budda, Ja, Yahvey or Pogo.
Being against domination of Government by any religious faction does not make you anti religious, it makes you patriotic, helping any religion take control of the Government does not make you pious or rightious, it makes you a Traitor, acting to aid in the destruction of Liberty.
Bill Fikes, June 21, 2005



"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity.
Nowhere in the Gospels do we find a precept for Creeds, Confessions, Oaths, Doctrines, and whole carloads of other foolish trumpery that we find in Christianity."
--John Adams


"Say nothing of my religion. It is known to my god and myself alone."
-- Thomas Jefferson


"I never will, by any word or act, bow to the shrine of intolerance,
or admit a right of inquiry into the religious opinions of others."
-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Edward Dowse, April 19, 1803


"When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when
it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it
so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil
power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one."
-- Benjamin Franklin


Webmusher

No comments: